Skip to main content

Learning from the knowledge Extracts

I am glad to inform my readers that I will consider adding other material that will be of use to you. And since this is a gospel based blog, I keep the materials within the boundaries of all that concerns Christian faith and believes. If you come across any content that you are in disagreement with, please feel free to leave a comment. I work to provide materials of quality content and be of help to every visitor to this platform.

I know there is  much that clients and readers expect especially when one is under obligation, but mine is to provide quality writing with original and shared content(those from sermons and legally shareable under copywrite laws as they are not person based but are meant to benefit the society), inspired by the a conviction to share the gospel of Jesus.I see this just as the Lord Jesus instructed His disciples before He was taken up...

But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”   Acts 1:8 (NKJV)

And so, I believe that sharing these words of knowledge and truth will bring life to you and in turn strengthen your inner man. I therefore hope that as this blog becomes of use to your knowledge and intellect, it will add a priceless truth that is founded on the word of God. Since knowledge is power, I also hope that the realisation of this fact will trigger the reader of this blog to think about the power inside these words of life. Hence not only will the content give you enlightenment, but also inspire your life to be equiped with new perspectives.

 Finally, I would like to inform you that this blog will be written in different tones and moods depending on the topic. Thetone is also subject to change depending on the different contents presented in each portions of a particular post. Whereas all these change, the attitude and overall perspective of the blog content will be maintained and shall remain constant as far as the gospel is concerned.

Comments

Your Favorite extracts

Being free from self-destruction

We have three enemies who fight constantly for our attention, they are of the world and can become a platform for the self-destructive traits, they include; the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and pride of life .     1 John 2:16  From these emanates the self-destructive traits.These traits are evident;       s hame,  uncontrolled, thoughts, c ompulsions, f ear, h opelessness, b itterness, i nsecurity.   These are mechanics that we have to deal with as they can destroy our lives. If we let them anchor inside us, they become models of causing our hearts to walk from light and the peace of God. We must not let our hearts harbor any of them  Romans chapter 7&8 Who will give me hope against these things that destroy me from the inside?This is a place of desperation as Apostle Paul clearly attests to this. Be set free from these   traits 1. Remind myself every day of what Jesus did for me; that He died to set me free. Romans 8:1-4 God does not condemn me,

THE TREASURE IS HERE

In this blog, I share pieces of sermons and extracts from various preachers around the world.Please note that the messages have general added notes. I mostly listen from their video or audio podcasts and then write down notes from them.In such a case, kindly note that I do not in any way add knowledge to the message but rather, create points whose ideologies and content is extracted from the main message. I do not preach in their sermons! I also indicate clearly the name of the Preacher and the topic or the heading of the sermons. My desire is to share the gospel and treasure extracts from Rhema word (spoken word) that comes from the hearts of Gospel ministers under the Holy Spirit's inspiration. I give the best attention for clear discernment and honest scripture dependency and reference. Note that I will share only what I can and to the extent as allowed under the Copyright laws.Be free to share and get instructed in the word. It might not be possible to indicate the Bible versi